PROPERTY HAS BEEN CLEANED AND DISINFECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CDC GUIDELINES
Every ZANOZA home is fully furnished and includes:
– 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT VIA TEXT, EMAIL OR PHONE
– ON-CALL HANDYMAN
– FULL KITCHEN STOCKED WITH ALL ESSENTIALS, FROM COFFEE TO COOKWARE
– LUXURY TOWELS, LINENS AND BEDDING
– BATHROOM ESSENTIALS
– OUTDOOR BBQ GRILL
– OUTDOOR FURNITURE
– ROKU HD TVS WITH NETFLIX & AMAZON PRIME STREAMING
– HIGH-SPEED WIFI
– PETS WELCOME(additional fee)
PROPERTY HAS BEEN CLEANED AND DISINFECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CDC GUIDELINES AND AIRBNB ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE TWO HOMES ON THE LOT AND THEY SHARE A COMMON WALL.
This is a 550 Sq ft property
This newly remodeled, charming home is a perfect getaway, centrally located in a quiet neighborhood of North Hollywood Arts District, 5 minutes away from Universal Studios and Hollywood. The cozy living spaces of this home are filled with tasteful decor and new furniture. Please note that there are TV’s in all bedrooms and living room for you to enjoy.
Foodies will love our snug, fully-stocked kitchen boasting new appliances ready for any cuisine, and a perfect atmosphere for late-night cookouts.
Get ready for a good night’s sleep on a 12” memory foam mattress in your new bedroom, fitted with a big-screen smart TV in all bedrooms and living room, Wi-Fi, and comfy fresh linens.
No sweat if you forgot to bring travel essentials with you. We want you to feel like home when staying with Zanoza and have prepared top-notch amenities for your stay, including eco-friendly bath products, fresh bath linens, stocked kitchen, and much more.
OTHER PROPERTY DETAILS:
SIZE: 550 Sq ft
HEAT: Minisplit Heating
AIR CONDITIONING: Minisplit AC
You will have access to the entire house, no inaccessible rooms, or locked closets. By the time you leave, you’ll feel like you’re leaving your own home.
Other things to note
– There are two homes on the lot and they share a common wall.
– For long-term guests, ALL UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED up to $500/month. utilities include Power/Electricity, Water, Gas, Sewage, Garbage and Internet